Socialive’s corporate headquarters are located at:
506 Sheldon Street, El Segundo, CA 90245
Latest Revision Date: June 2, 2023.
Information We Collect
Information you Provide to Us:
We collect personal information that you provide directly to us. For example, when you register on the Website or email us, you submit personal information which may include your first and last name, the name of the company you represent, and your email address. When you use the Services to create or upload content, request support, or otherwise communicate with us, we may collect personal information including your name, email address, postal address, username, password, and other information you choose to provide.
Information Collected Automatically:
When you use the Website or Services, we may automatically collect certain information using various types of technology. We partner with third parties that perform analysis, auditing, and reporting to help us monitor and improve the Website and Services. The third-party service providers we currently use are identified below, with links to their privacy policies.
- Google Analytics (http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/)
- Mixpanel (https://mixpanel.com/legal/privacy-policy/)
- Intercom (https://www.intercom.com/legal/privacy)
- LogRocket (https://logrocket.com/privacy/)
Use of Your Information
Socialive may collect, process and store personal information collected from you for purposes including the following:
- Provide, maintain, analyze, test, and improve the Website and Services;
- Carry out the purposes for which the information was specifically collected or for which you provided consent;
- Personalize and improve the Socialive Website or Services and for research and development purposes;
- Carry out our obligations arising from any contract you have entered into with us;
- Provide you with information relevant to you;
- Follow up on the status of your registration or provide you with any other information you may need or find useful regarding Socialive’s products and
Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions and customer service requests;
- Monitor and analyze the performance and usage of the Website and Services;
- Detect, investigate, and prevent unlawful, fraudulent, or illegal conduct, and to protect our rights and property.
Socialive does not sell your personal information. Socialive may share your personal information in the following situations:
- We may share your personal information with service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Services, for payment processing (as described above), or to contact you.
- We may share or transfer your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Socialive assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose if you have provided consent to do so.
Data Security and Retention
We use certain physical, managerial, and technical safeguards designed to improve the integrity and security of the personal information that we collect from you and maintain. We cannot, however, guarantee the security of any personal information that you transmit to us or that we store, and you do so at your own risk. If we learn of a security breach that affects your personal information, we will notify you per our Incident Response Policy, so that you can take additional protective steps. We may also post a notice via the Website if a security breach occurs.
Your Personal Information
If you wish to delete, access, or amend any personal information we hold about you, you may contact us at email@example.com. If you have established a user account for the Services you may be able to delete, access, or amend your personal information through your account settings. Please note that while any changes you make or request may be reflected in active user databases within a reasonable period of time, we may retain personal information for backups, archiving, prevention of fraud and abuse, analytics, satisfaction of legal obligations, or where we otherwise reasonably believe that we have a legitimate reason to do so.
If you opt out of receiving commercial email from us or otherwise modify the nature or frequency of promotional communications you receive from us, it may take up to ten business days for us to process your request, and you may continue receiving promotional communications from us during that period. Additionally, even after you opt out from receiving commercial messages from us, you will continue to receive administrative messages from us relating to your use of the Services.
Your device operating system or browser may include settings, options, or add-on components to control the placement and presence of cookies. Please review your web browser “Help” file to learn the proper way to modify your cookie settings. If you delete or choose not to accept cookies, you may not be able to use certain features of the Website or Services.
Do Not Track
We do not track our Website visitors over time and across third-party websites to provide targeted advertising and do not currently respond to Do Not Track (“DNT”) signals. However, some third-party websites do keep track of your browsing activities, including across other websites on the internet, which enables these websites to tailor what they present to you. If you are visiting such websites, your browser may allow you to set a DNT signal on your browser so that third parties know you do not want to be tracked.
GDPR Privacy Rights
If you are located within the European Economic Area (“EEA”), you may be entitled to exercise the following rights:
- The right to access. You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification. You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure. You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing. You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
You may exercise these rights by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. If you make a request, we will do our best to respond to you as soon as possible.
If you are in the EEA, you also have the right to file a complaint concerning our processing of your personal data with your national or regional data protection authority. The European Commission provides a list of data protection authorities: https://ec.europa.eu/justice/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm
Call Recording Privacy Statement
As part of our commitment to providing the best possible service to our customers, we may record or monitor your telephone call. We record calls:
- for staff training purposes, to help us improve the quality of our customer service and to ensure the information we provide to customers is accurate; and
- for tracking the types and numbers of inquiries we receive; and to ensure we have an accurate record of your call, which may be needed to support any transactions that take place over the phone or if there is a dispute.
We store any recordings securely for no more than 1 year and destroy them after this period.
This Website and Services are not intended for use by individuals under the age of 16, and we do not knowingly collect information from individuals who are under the age of 16. If we learn that a user is under 16, we will promptly delete any personal information that the individual has provided to us. If you are a parent or legal guardian who believes your child has provided personal information to Socialive without your consent, you may ask us to delete such information by contacting us at email@example.com.
Links to Other Websites
506 Sheldon Street,
El Segundo, CA 90245