Socialive to provide Brightcove customers with more robust livestream capabilities
LOS ANGELES – November 7, 2023 – Socialive and Brightcove, an industry leader in streaming technology for businesses, have announced an expanded partnership to bolster Brightcove’s livestreaming platform.
Socialive, the enterprise’s go-to LinkedIn Live preferred partner, will supply Brightcove customers with a more comprehensive livestream creation solution, improving the overall branded livestream experience.
“We are excited to announce our livestreaming partnership with Brightcove,” said David Moricca, founder and CEO of Socialive. “Together, we offer an unparalleled solution, making it incredibly easy for businesses to remotely create and distribute high-quality, scalable live video in today’s digital world.”
The partnership opens up new capabilities to Brightcove customers including:
- Crafting a run of show with a cloud-based studio
- Keeping content on-brand with built-in editing
- Making livestreams interactive with quizzes, Q&As, polls and more
- Managing presenters in a Virtual Green Room
- Instant access to all recordings for repurposing content
- Learn more about Brightcove and the partnership in Brightcove’s press release
- See why livestreaming matters for internal communications on Brightcove’s blog
- Learn more about Socialive in our platform tour
- Follow Socialive on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram
- Schedule a demo to see Socialive in action
Socialive’s end-to-end video creation platform is the fastest and most cost-effective way for anyone to record, edit, publish, or livestream professional-quality video. The platform provides an intuitive experience for everyone, transforming people without formal video training into full-fledged content creators while reducing production time and costs for video experts. The platform unlocks limitless internal and external communication use cases by democratizing the ability to make video content.