Studio-quality remote capture? Yup.
Powerful live streaming and video distribution? Check.
Intuitive tools to add production value? You bet.
Built for the enterprise? Exclusively.
These companies know it too
Now let’s see how we compare
Collaborate and record up to 20 people at once in the Virtual Green Room
Only collaborate 1:1 in private conversations
Files are automatically transferred to a secure library
Only composite recordings
Individuals can easily and securely contribute content on their own
Works in browser, iOS, and Android
Create scenes with up to 10 presenter feeds in customized layouts
Build a run-of-show in advance
Add video, audio, and graphic overlays
Manage backstage communications in the Virtual Green Room
Live stream or broadcast into social, meeting, and virtual events platforms
Embed live and on-demand content directly on your website
Publish content to existing enterprise tools
Real-time audience engagement
Easily clip “snackable” highlights for use in social or other content
Export mp3 for audio-centric use cases
Isolated feeds of each person
Unlimited storage of all recordings, including composite broadcasts
Limited to 50 hours of composite recordings
Want to see for yourself?
Whether you’re a current StreamYard customer or just in the research phase, make sure you demo the most complete alternative. Socialive’s cloud-based, all-in-one platform is the best way to scale video content, reduce costs, and streamline workflows across every part of the enterprise.
Here’s why our platform stands out against the competition:
- Direct, record, collaborate, and manage backstage communications with up to 20 participants in our unparalleled Virtual Green Room
- Access unlimited recording hours and centralized storage
- Cut down on resources and post-production time with isolated and composite recordings, layouts, custom branding, automatic name tags, and snackable clips
- Upload content directly to video hosting, CMS, and file hosting platforms like Kaltura, Brightcove, Vbrick, Qumu, and Vimeo, or editors like Premiere via Frame.io
- Partner with our customer success team to refine your video strategy
Book a demo
don't want to talk to anyone?