It turns out there is science behind the expression, “In one ear, out the other.” The human brain processes and retains visual information far more efficiently than auditory information alone (University of Iowa). Video is such an effective communication medium that it has become the preferred content type on the Internet, across different age groups, with Cisco predicting that in 2021, video will make up 82% of internet traffic throughout the world. The message is clear: If you want learners to engage with and retain the information in your class or training, think visually.
How video enriches your customer classes, training and certification programs
One of the most effective ways to incorporate more visual content into your learning curriculum is video. Video packs a powerful one-two punch, combining a mix of different types of visual and auditory information to maximize retention. Video can put a human face on your learning content, making it more personalized and engaging. Video can be delivered either one-to-one, one-to-many or within collaborating groups. It can also be delivered synchronously (or live) and asynchronously (or pre-recorded), making it flexible and convenient for training, upskilling and certification programs.
Boost customer training with videoThe speed with which companies must evolve in today’s digital world makes training crucial. Video makes it easy, fast and affordable to train customers in new product features that can help them be more effective at work, engaging audiences with material they are more likely to retain.
Enrich customer experience with video-based upskilling
Customers place high value on upskilling that can move their careers forward. You can exceed their expectations by using video to communicate new concepts and skills, as well as provide coaching, mentoring and highly collaborative learning experiences with subject matter experts.
Deliver high-quality certification programs with video
Providing certification programs can give customers access to highly desirable, career-forwarding skills. With video, you can provide the visual content that helps explain complex concepts and step-by-step procedures. You can bring in industry thought leaders to offer insights and perspectives.
How to enrich your customer classes, training and certification programs with video using Socialive
Producing customer classes, training and certification materials can be time-consuming and complicated to produce — requiring multiple platforms, workflows and stakeholders. The logistics can be overwhelming. At Socialive, we’ve made it easy for you and your team to work together to produce unique, engaging video content for classes, training and certification programs. Socialive’s all-in-one enterprise video content creation platform lets you:
- Create compelling and authentic learning with cloud-based video production, mixing high-quality live and pre-recorded content with dynamic layouts to explain details and storyboards to plan a narrative
- Capture HD video and audio content from anywhere — straight from your phone, tablet or desktop browser — with Socialive’s remote recording capabilities to ensure the highest quality content possible
- Streamline content management with the ability to securely capture, store and access HD video in your cloud-based recordings library — with no manual file transfer required
- Simulcast live across multiple channels or deliver on demand
- Collaborate behind the scenes with presenters, sharing talking points and other direction through a virtual Green Room
- Repurpose content into snackable clips to share in your learning and development programs
Video can transform your customer learning program into a strategic advantage for your business. Discover how we can help you get started today.